Monday, August 20, 2007

TODAY ON THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK ON FM104, WE WERE LOOKING FOR THE AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE IN YOUR COLLECTION!!





















I met darth vader years ago in donnaghmede shopping centre he sacred the living piss out of me

I have pele's autograph. I didn't really know who he was when i met him but all my mates thought it was so cool!

I have one off Gerry adams. My brother Has jean claude van dams auto and i also have the autograf of SARACINE and referee john anderson from the gladiators

When i was on holidays in orlando i got charles bronsans autograph while he filmed a movie. From Jay. When i was on holidays in orlando i got charles bronsans autograph while he filmed a movie. From Jay.

I have the best which no1 has,osama bin ladens autograph,i met him down the social welfere !!but dont tel any1...chuckle chuckle:-D

I have the united jersey, the 1 with old trafford on it, signed by every 1 include cantana

Johnny cash and kris kristoffesen from a concert in dublin in the eighties

My aunt met peter andre in cyprus and got his autograph and photograph. She is in love wit him. She was talking to him like she knew him years, asking how katie was. He was saying he loved the irish accent

Ive got tiger woods autograph on a ryder cup hat and on a 20 euro note.OWEN

I've got a signed Joshua Tree album also a picture of U2 signed by them all dated 86. Derek

I've bosco's autograph.. From Sinead

I have Mohamadali and the sawdoctors autograph !! The sawdoctors rock!

I have Phil Lynnott's autograph, also have brian downey's, scott gorham and midge ure's autograph....

I hav a pair of ali's boxing gloves signd by himself

How about spice girls autograph!