Wednesday, February 14, 2007

VALENTINES DAY FOOD!!

We got everyone to text in with food they are gonna cook up to set the romance for valentines night. Here are some foods that are supposed to increase your sex drive!!

Chocolate
Oysters
Caviar
Celery
Clove
Grapes
Almonds
Avocados
Bananas
Walnuts
Ginger
Chili
Chickpeas
Vanilla


HERE ARE SOME OF THE TEXTS THAT CAME IN THIS MORNING ABOUT VALENTINES DAY!!

Spare a taught for all us single girls out there... Louise

Im making my girlfriend mozerella stuffed meatballs tonight. Yum. And im bringing her to paris im 3 weeks. Cost a fortune!

As its my birthday too, the worst valentine's present i ever got from my ex is....nothing! He claimed he forgot-somehow i didn't believe him! Sinéad

Went into ann summers bought wife a load of sexy gear the lot had to wait hour and half for flight as she was on hol with sister went into bookie to pass time seen horse excoitic dancer won a grand

Im 38 yrs married never gt valentines card of my husband swine

Last year my boyfriend brought me out 4 dinner but when the bill came he produced a 2 4 the price of one voucher and still asked me 2 pay my share! Needless 2 say he's an ex now! Yvonne


I got my wife a gobstopper ,iam sick of playing deaf ,dave kildare

Last year i got flowers and block of knives. . . . Today i got fab card with a dinner iou and a you are what you eat cook book book. . . . I know he!s listening on his way to work. Hee hee Helen

I made the biggest mistake of giving along with flowers , choc's the works - an invite to a weight watchers club ! ....didnt get a sniff for a month.

Why does it hav to b the man that spends a fortune its more like girlfriends day there's no fella's day .Marc