Tuesday, April 24, 2007

DID YA EVER PUT YOUR FOOT IN IT!! HERES SOME TEXTS FROM THIS MORNING!!

I was introducing a male friend 2 a parent frm the gang,i said dis is macker ,he was the hottie back in the day. . . . . Ciara Conway.

I let slip 1 of the guys i play hockey with cheated on his girlfriend during a game of i never on a club nite out

At a funeral my sis pointed to a pic and said somebody was so pale they looked like a corpse. Didn't go down too well

Went shoppin with friend, say pair of shoes and said jasus their awful. She said i bought those last week, denise

AT FUNERAL PRIEST GT PERSON NAME WRNG

As a teenager, at my 1st karate class, trying 2 impress instructer bent down 2 pick up some fluff off floor was attached 2 his foot, so pulled his long black foot hair. mortified! Lynda

My brother and i went out 1 nite. And he hooked up with a girl. Next day i said the yoke u went home with was a complete dog. I turned around she was behind me.

Once my friends mom bumped into a "chubby" woman and asked when she was due. The woman just busted out crying! From Katie ( i had the dream about ronaldo)

I was once bitchy about my lecturer to my mate in a text but i send it 2 the lecturer i was bitchy about by mistake declan portmarnock

Hey guys! A friend i hadn't seen in a year or 2 had a baby so i sent a card congratulating her and her boyfriend. Turns out dey had spilt up and he wasn't d baby's dad! She had a new boyfriend! Nicola.

My boss showin us all her new shoes an walked across d room . Staggerin .I laughed an said she walked like me mam . My mam's 80 an can't walk keepsfallin All d girls an great crack after i was waitin for P 45 . Thanks mo