Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A FEW TEXTS FROM THIS MORNING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE EASTER EGGS!!

Yorkie cos its not for girls and use to get it in a big truck Vinny from the posh part of finglas

The ferrero roche egg has all d bits on it aswel james from Clondalkin

The best easter egg is when you eat your younger brother or sister's no matter what it was it always tasted nicer yum yum and then blame it on your other bro

My favourite easter egg has to be the white aftereight egg with white after eights. I got it about 2 years ago but haven't been able to find one since x

An after 8 egg

I loved the yorkie one that came in a box shaped like a truck. Legendary stuff. Dave

What happen to wispa s bring them back

My favourite easter egg is any cheap one i LOVE cheap choc

Niamh should get a fruit and nut easter egg .

my fav is chocolate orange easter egg