Friday, April 20, 2007

TOP 10 TEXTS ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE FRIDAY FEELING!!

COLIN FROM DRIMNAGH IS THE WINNER OF THE STRAWBERRY PACK THIS MORNING FOR THE BEST FRIDAY FEELING TEXT AND KIRSTY WAS THE 80'S WINNER......AND YOUR NUMBER ENDS IN 74 KIRSTY....WE ARE TRYIN TO CONTACT YA ALL MORNING!! ANSWER THE PHONE!!

1 - The missus never has a "headache" on a friday night and never uses the "we,ll wake the kids up" either better than a bloody Crunchie bar. Colin Drimnagh

2 - Waking up with the wife feeling frisky puts a smile on me face!

3 - I'm happy when i'm skipping home from school on a sunny friday afternoon aftr scool n drinkin a smoothie while listenin 2 my ipod!

4 - Wakin up smellin of fake tan cause i know i am out on da rip tonight!! Fiona

5 - Every day is giving me that friday feeling these days. I've 15 days to go before i marry my wonderful fiance. Bernie.

6 - Friday is pay day thats what gives me the friday feeling from jenny in kildare

7 - Heavy metal baby, OWW! Can't wait 2 ROCK all weekend long baby,yea! Big Dave,maynooth.

8 - Cruising down the coast road on the way to Wexford. Sun shining window down and favourite song on radio. Great! Jonathan

9 - The missus never has a "headache" on a friday night and never uses the "we,ll wake the kids up" either better than a bloody Crunchie bar. Colin Drimnagh

10-I got dat friday feeling last week wen my wife told me wer expecting our 2nd child now everydays a friday Annonymous.but we havnt told anyone yet.