Monday, July 9, 2007

THIS MORING ON THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK ON DUBLIN'S FM104, WE WERE ASKING FOR YOUR TEXTS OF THE WORST GAFFES YOU'VE EVER MADE!!! HERE'S SOME!!




















I was in d supermarket and i over heared a little girl telling her nan all about seeing her mam kissing her dads willy.

When my bosses daughter was about three, they were sitting in the car one day and she was standing on the arm rest with her head out thru the sun roof, two dwarfs walked up and were looking in a shop window. He says a look of thoughtfulness came over her face and she started singing hi ho, hi ho! Priceless. From Erin, stuck in traffic as usual x

We recently got married in Spain,and d priest wz telling us dat,while learning English he wz at a wedding in England,and while at a wedding 1 nite,he commented 2 a woman dat there were 'some lovely bitches around',he had gotten bitch and beach mixed up! Grainne,Kinsealy.

Was at my boyfriends house an his next door neighbour was givin out to me for parking outside his house. Went into my boyfriends house going mad givin out about the next door neighbour only to find out he was my boyfriends uncle! I didn't no and i was going out wi him 10 months'!

I was in a supermarket when this little boy started 2 shout mammy mammy are u not buyin ur nappies which turned out 2B TAMPAX

My cousin came over 2our house for a visit, my son was 3 and kept running round to look behind her, i asked him what he was doin and he said "you said marys two faced, want to see the other one"

A few years ago we were gettin an attic conversion.first day they were a bit messy.I said 2 my other half that i hoped they wernt cowboys.The next day when they came i was gettin my 3 year old ready 4 playschool at at the top of his voice he said mammy here comes the cowboys.i was mortified.Anyway the attic turned out fab.Fiona.

Was in the pub with the lads the 2nd night in a row so the girlfriend was a bit pissed so i was sendin a real lovy dovy message to try get on side again but i sent it to my mate sittin across from me the slagin went on all night

I was out with a friend of my in australia, really nice guy started talkin 2 us and was tellin us the story about how he lost his eye. My mate said 2 him it cud have been worse u cud have lost a leg he then tapped his leg and said he did. But he took it in gud spirit.

X girlfriend once asked me if i could tell she gained weight, i said only when i lift you