Friday, October 19, 2007

ALL THIS MORNING ON THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK ON FM104 WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR TEXTS ON THINGS YOU'VE BLAGGED FOR FREE!

I blagged a laptop outa p c world 3 years ago, after findin a damaged 1 in their skip, braught it back in 2 weeks later, and blagged a new 1, class, (bill)

Managed to blog my way to get free posh resturant meals for over 6 mths. Coz Had tummy bug and b/f it took hold I went to this resturant and puked my guts up after having their meal. So I complained that the meal and food was not right to manager of this posh place. Must have got €15OO of freebies meals over the last 6 mths 4free ha ha Hope the resturant manager is not listening in. Brian Fairview

My Brother's Stag weekend We went to Leeds to take in a match as he is a big Leeds fan, on the saturday me and me 2 brothers went to Ellen Rd. to get tickets for the game on the sunday, only to be told the grounds were shut, i blagged the Security who got John mc Callenz to give us a prive tour of the stadium, it made me brothers weekend ! Gary Mullen Whitehall.

I stood outside hill16 pretending to cry when a stewart asked me what was wrong i told him i was pickpocketed and my ticket was gone after much balling i got in to a premier seat

When i was younger i used to blag my way into night clubs sayin i was at the bank so i didn have to show i.d or pay in ha ha...karen on the m50

We were in sweden on a trainin camp in 2000 as part of the irish bobsleigh team and we blagged 6 tickets to see U2. No trainin the next day 4 us:) paul

My brother rented a car in germany on a provisional licence by saying provisional was a province in ireland andrea ashbourne