Thursday, October 11, 2007

THIS MORNING WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR TEXTS OF THE POSTERS YOU HAD ON YOUR WALL AS A KID!!!


















I used to have a poster derek davies and thelma mansfield from live at 3 from pat

Wen i was young i was crazy about boy george and made my mam cover my room with boy george posters if my friends knew id be ruined. Brendan tallaght

Moring guys i had dolly parton on my wall dolly was sweet in her day

Ive a full length poster of gail from cornation street in a bikini. :-P Ha! From karl

Big life size porter of mark owen from take that an got caught by my da feelin it up an kissin it one day...was only 11...scarlet...

I Have a poster of pat inglesby pats chat show from mick in coolock

My mam made me put a poster of bruce springsteen in my room because my dad wouldn let her put it in her room lisa tallaght

Worzel Gummage and Baywatch. Lisa in Harold's Cross

I had the biggest and every wall and the ceiling was full of boyzone posters. I only took them down because i was having a baby and had to decorate some of the room for the baby.

Michael Jackson and I had 2 kiss all them before going asleep or I thought something would happen 2 meSorry guys, but when I was an innocent child in d early 70s, my walls wer PLASTERED wit posters of Gary Glitter...JIMMY.

I used to share a room with my litle bro and he had a 3foot poster of bosco and i dispised it my mates stil give me stick . from steven

I had a MacGyver poster on my wall, legend. Anyone for a bomb made of dental floss? Terry.