Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HERE ARE SOME OF THE TEXTS FROM THE SLEEP WALKING STORIES THIS MORNING!!



When my younger brother was 13 and he was in secondary school he got up one day washed himself dressed himself had a bowl of cornflakes and headed off to school it was 10.45pm on a friday night ?

My sister had the flu&was sleep walking so i sat her@the dinner table&put a scarf&flag on her&told her we wer at a united game&she start singin and cheering.

The very 1st time i met my girlfriends parents we all went d pub got home went 2 bed i got up during d nite 2 go d toilet stil half asleep and woke up d nxt morning in bside my girlfriends sister. James

Me and my sister both sleepwalk, i woke up one nite in the sitting room, huddled up under the tv cabinet with a pair of my dads work boots on, when i got up 2go back 2bed, i met my sister walking down the hall holding onto half a soda bread! Sharon

Hey guys. Never thought i sleep walked til i bought my own place. Was in bed one night and kept hearing noises. I was freaked but eventually fell asleep. Woke up wit a wrench from d shed and a knife from d kitchen under my pillow!! I now lock my bed room door!

My brother is a bar man every night he sleep walk's and he does everything i tell him to do, i do have him gettin me drinks and food, its great.

Was sleep walking wen i was young, tought i was superman and jumped down d stairs!

I walked into my parents room and tried to piss on me dad but he woke up and roared at me was more worried about them seein my willy

My boyfriend slept walked one nite and when i woke up and saw him sitting on end of my bed covered in make up-strange

I SLEPT IN MY SISTERS HOUSE N SHE WOKE UP 2 FIND ME TRYING 2 GET INTO HER NEIGHBOURS HORSEBOX