Monday, May 14, 2007

PEOPLE WERE TEXTING IN SOME OF THEIR CRINGE STORIES THIS MORNING...HERE ARE SOME GOOD ONES!!

A friend of mine stayed with her boyfriend in his house for the first time he left for work and told her her to let herself out and just to pull the door closed after her before she left she had to do a number 2! And it wouldn't flush! so she got a plastic bag from the kitchen and scooped it out plannin to put it in the slip outside she went and got changed and left half way down the driveway she realised she left the bag in the kitchen! Needless to say she never heard from him again


I was dancing with this girl one nite in a slow set and just out of the blue i got sick all over her back

I was in school nd i had a can of coke in my jumper nd i 4got about it.when i picked up my keys that i dropped the can burst!

i was wearin a short dress, have a bit of a jelly belly so wore my Trinny an Suzannah knickers, as soon as went out d dress blew up!

My brother was with this bird and wet the bed. So he pushed her over on 2it. She didnt no what 2do when she woke

In a pub thinkin I lookin fab. Girl keeps starin at me an makin gestures. I give her filthy look on way 2 loo. Lift arms brushin hair an had left cream on. Big chunks a hair hangin no wha looks like cement