Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THIS MORNING IN THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK ON FM104 WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR TEXTS ON THE THINGS YOU PRONOUNCE INCORRECTLY!!

My da always says theater like t-ater sad:c(

My 12 yr old taylor says coleslaw instead of coldlsore

My aunt cant say music she says moosic and rather than sayin bring she says brin haha from niamh xxx

Bockle instead of bottle mick kildare

tralantrala da spider nicole xxx

Hi its vinny i still say cripps instead of cripps and my mate used 2 say camrits instead of camera's

My little brother use so say bssgeti instead of spegetti. Still dont know where he got the b from? Aisling from castleknock

I used 2 say radioater instead of radiator when i was small. Sinead

really have ta problems with exclamation it comes out ex-cala-matsion. Jane Glasnevin

I thrun it out instead throw it out. Gary

My sister in law says alerstation 4 d dog and it bugs d life out of me! Also hosdipal, and crips