Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TODAY ON THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK, IT WAS ALL ABOUT REVENGE! HERE'S SOME OF YOUR TEXT!


















My x girlfriend put super glue on the door locks of my car when i was in work if that was not bad then when i got home she had done the door locks of the house

If you have headed paper from a hospital copy it and type up a letter send it to your x saying he needs to contact partners hes slept with cause his name came up regarding a std and they need to contact hospital urgently Aisling .wicked or what i evil .

Give their mobile number to a religious cult on the internet. He'd never have 2 minutes peace again

I recorded the lotto on a wednesday bought d same numbers on a thursday and gave d ticket 2my friend den we managed 2play d recording of wednsday nites lotto on sathurday in my hse which my friend was der. Wen d numbers came out he fainted. Taught he had 3.5m. It was gas. We never told him til d nxt day

My mates were in College with a lad they really hated. So one nite he went for a shower so all the lads went into the attic , lifted the Ballcock in the water tank and peed into the tank. Bet he smelled worse gettin out than he did gettin in.

Der was a caravan beside us in wexford nd dey wer always really loud so we used t throw bread on der roof so dey wud drive dem mad nd wake den up early! Ha Gary

I cut four tyres off a new car and with permanent marker wrote all over her new car what she done and put all names under the sun on it and broke the windows out of it she won't mess with my man and also put him out and broke all windows out of his new car


MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE STRAWBERRY POLL IN TOMMORROW'S HERALD AM ON YOUR TOP 10 WAYS OF GETTING REVENGE!