Monday, September 10, 2007
THIS MORNING ON THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK ON FM104, WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR KITCHEN DISASTERS! ITS ALL WITH THANKS TO MAKE KITCHENS.IE.
I was six years old and i tried to make a cup of tea under my bed with a box of matches as i didn't know how to use a cooker. I set the fire and put the tea pot on it and burned the flat to the ground. True. Declan, cabra.
When i was younger i loved spag bol...my dad decided to make it for me for the first time ever... Imagine my surprise when he did the typical irish thing and made it with boiled potatoes as well!!! Debbie
Last christmas the turkey wouldnt fit in the oven so my fella had to burn the tray handles off with a grinder, when it was cooked i was carving it and realised i hadnt taken the bag of giblets out, it tasted of plastic, ROTTEN! Sharon x
My kitchen disaster was, when pizza came on sale years ago my dad went 2 cook it when he called us in 4 lunch the pizza's looked a little funny, dad had fried them instead of oven cookin them. He wanted 2 no at de time wat kind of food couldn't be fried?
Sat gone i'd a FEW beers i went in2 Gordon Ramsay mode put a fish under the grill FELL ASLEEP woke up wit smell of burning, fish was BLACK & oven distroyed-gary
We left the roasting tin in the range oven and forgot about it it blew up and we had a beautiful white bird when we found him amid all the smoke he wasnt dead but he was as black as the ace of spads .SHARRON IN CELBRIDGE
Last christmas eve i was preparing dinner my wife had cleaned the sink earlier but i did not know she had used bleach and i steeped the potatoes in the sink and little did i know they were soaking in bleach i then put them in the oven when i served them everyone nearly got sick the taste of bleach off the potatoes. Damian foley