Tuesday, November 20, 2007



















Lads i think dublin is going mad! I'm sittin on the bus going into town and i've just seen a house fully decorated 4 xmas???

You can't keep your eyes open when you sneeze. Mick k . Navan .

I have a stupid joke 4 u niamh why did the boy throw de butter out de window because he wanted to see a butterfly ray

The m50 is in bits it looks like fragil rock?

Im thinking of asking this boy out. Hes in 2nd year nd im in 1st year. Should i ask him?

Mornin lad's when the wife's in the car with me i have fat nag that tell's me what to do . Willie

I work in a creche and we make toast in the mornins the kids would love toast wit your logo on it we always listen to you every mornin... Catherine rathfarnham day nursery

Do you have to upload female software to those sat nav's that say's thing's like at the junction take your other right . Willie

How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two, but the real question is how do you get them in there!

I rang a chinese last nite and asked if he done takeaway and he said yes so i asked him wat 13 takeaway 10Was. He said i kill u long time motherbitch.. Harry

THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR A MURDER SUSPECT DESCRIBED AS INTELLIGENT, CRAFTY, SOPHISTICATED AND GORGEOUS. YOU TWO ARE SAFE BUT WHERE WILL I HIDE??....Keith Duff

If super glue is so good how does it come out of the bottle it should stick to the inside of it. Paul.

I think this joke deserves the toaster. Did you see the new film out about the truck........ No..... Neither did I, but I seen the trailer last week. Phil, Clondalkin

friend me mine who hates public transport told me the classic. You give a taxi man a tenner and you cant shut him up. You give a bus driver a euro and your not allowed to talk to him

I wana kno does the toaster have fm104 written on it cos i've decorated my kitchen like a radio studio the cooker looks like decks the light fittings are like hanging mic's and the fridge door have life size jim and niamh posters plastered to it looks great i feel like i'm in studio wit you guy's every morning. The toaster would look perfect. thanks steph swords