Friday, November 16, 2007

THIS MORNING WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR TEXTS OF THINGS YOU'VE GOTTEN FROM CELEBS. WE WERE ALSO LOOKING FOR IDEAS OF CELEB ITEMS WE SHOULD TRY TO GET!!!




















Harry from mcfly gave me his drumstick. :)

I got a chip in my tooth from danny from the coronas. I was taking a drink from a bottle of beer and he hit off it with his elbow and it chipped my tooth. Cat.

See if you can something of Liam Gallagher

Please write to Sharon Stones and and ask her can i have a loan of her body just for a weekend that will do for me what a woman

I got a hug from christy dignam. becuse he's my uncle . From: emily carrick

I would love gemma atkinsons knickers since i will never have her i may as well have the next best thing

I got a jersey of malcolm o kelly the day he came home from the world cup

How about Steven Gerrards football boots

The dirty grannies head cover from naked camera.

Kayne wests sunglasses in video for stronger Hayley

Roseary beads from pope john paul 2 back in 1979 when he was here. I was only seven.. Andy living in blanch met two of you last saturday. Love the album

Angalena jolee,s bra . gareth in work

i got an std from the Hoff therese cabra

I recieved an std from twink.Keith from dublin