Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WELL TODAY ON THE STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR TEXTS ON THE PET NAMES YOU HAVE FOR YOUR BITS!!!

I call my manhood Mr. Rock Your Socks

Tia and Tamara and tululla!

Pinky and purkey. Paddy mc

Little girl on the boat,ahem clitoris.nicola meneses,clondalkin.

Great song valerie..my fella says he has a big needle 2 inject me with his poison..glenda.the show a great laugh 2day..

My boyfriends bits got the name of curious george for obious reasons.

Hey guys i call my boyfriends tingy tinkerbell... I have to say he doesn like it very much i dunno why! Grace x

My ladies private lady area ip called fionnuala or hamburger heavan Shane in Dundrum

My wife since she had d baby call my willy 007 she says shake n not stoured from paddy

My partner calls mine fluffy buns

I call my mates boobs wobbling and bob ?

Hey jim and niamh,we call boyfriends bits,bebop and rocksteady,he was crazy about the turtles when he was a kid.jane.

I call my fellas thing his one eyed monster rose in lusk

Good morning jim and niamh,i call my bite Anaconda cause the wife shes afraid of snakes and maybe thats the reason y she wont go near it? wayne

My wife calls mine 'Mr. Percival Proud.' And I call hers ' Little Miss Muffit.' Mark in Dunboyne

Cockey jockey cause he rides with atitude !! from martin

Furry sausage wallet,

I call me girl,s ?? The port tunnel. Coz it cost loads 2get it open and every time i wana go in2 it i have 2pay. And its the same size. 4m stephen whelan . Cabra west

I call my fella's bits 'big ben' cause when i seen them 1st i said 'ding dong'

Mine could be called Polyfilla cos it could fill any Gap From Terry

I call my bf bits gissppee or d one eyed milk man.klove d show.kiarna

My wife calls mine her german helmet and magic mushroom after been sercumsiside

Fury burger