Friday, March 2, 2007

HERE ARE SOME TEXTS FROM THIS MORNING FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NAMED THEIR CARS!!

Call me car saraha jane steo and gerry on the way ta blackrock love the show

I have silver hi ace its called the silver bullet jay

My first car was called Conquita Consuesula or Cause its colour was mexican red! The next one i named was known as the pope mobile as it was green yaris verso! Maria from celbridge

I have a battered up hiace and i call it my passion wagon

I have a silver micra his name is jamie after jamie redknapp who i so adore

Red corsa was called the red rooster because it drove like a dead bird – alan

Ive a beetle ,ive called it harney after mary coz its shape ,ie round dave Kildare

My first car was called the ribeena mobile

My cars name in Lola, she's a golf but dont tell her that she thinks shes a Ferrari,sean

I call my jeep "the beast"

Transit van called nailer!

Black beauty... For my bmw


I had a green punto and i called it kirmit the frog

I used to live in new york and i worked with a girl called porsche ford

My first car was called the snot! It was a little pug 106 from derek Connolly