Thursday, March 1, 2007

WHAT 3 THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE TO A DESERT ISLAND? HERE ARE SOME OF THE TEXTS FROM THIS MORNING!!

A woman tray of beer and 200 smokes john in work in town

Bucket and spad my wife, from pete aka donald duck

My girlfriend 4 all my need including washing my 1 pair of boxers. Stephen from balbriggan

I'd bring a sat phone cos they can be used anywhere in the world and a solar pack to charge it.

I wud Bring Salma Hayek onto a desert island.

If i was stuck on a desert island, the one thing i.d want would be the coastgard

I'd bring a 'How to build a boat in 1 day' guide to a desert island. Declan from Kells

I would bring mary harney. You could use her for a bounce castle for fun. A life raft to get of the island or if ya got hungery ya would have a lot of meat to eat!
Bus driver dave

Pirates map and a cannon to fight off the crazy joine cloth wearing desert women. Yahoo.

Id bring my lil red penknife coz then i could do a MacGuyver and make a helicopter out of old leaves and branches. Dave, co kildare.

Id bring me swimming trunks

I would bring a picture of orlando bloom and one of geared way and my walkman with a cd lizy in walkinstow

Jesus girls could ya not go commando on the desert island. If ya do i'll go an be your man slave.