Monday, March 5, 2007

WHO DID YOU HAVE ON YOUR BEDROOM WALL?? HERE ARE SOME TEXTS FROM THIS MORNING!!

Loads of Liz Hurley & Pamela Anderson wearin half nothing...while at the same time I was Mr Gay Cork :-) Just to throw the parents off the scent :-)

I had guns n roses metallica liverpool ireland and page 3 models said or what from wayne

I had 5 star n go west posters. I wud also pin up the lyrics to songs so i cud sing along while i did my dance routines. Sad cow.

I had a classic ultra classic electra glide harley davidson with a pure harley dude on it and a young boy on his little bike beside him sticking his fingers up at him it was brilliant made me smile every morning from Fiona

East 17. Joan,. Cabra.

Nelson mandela. Dion

I used 2 hav my walls covered in kris kros posters

Up to the age of 21 my sister and i had every football team, singer.. take that boyzone duran duran, people from neighbours eastenders

I had wham on my ceiling so it would be the first thing i saw when i woke!in later years i had a framed picture of wicksy from eastenders beside my bed.very sad!