Friday, June 22, 2007

THIS MORNING WE WERE ASKING FOR YOUR TEXTS OF THINGS YOU WANT JIM TO FIX... 53104 IS THE NUMBER IF YOU'D LIKE TO ADD YOURS!
















I want Jim 2FIX it for me to go2 The Simpsons moVie Premier, (go on..I'll love U 4ever) He'd make a 34 year old Child very happy if he could :-) From Gary P.


Jim 'ill fix it. Hi jim can u fix it for me to have one piece of cosmetic surgery done that i need to help my confidence that i can never afford :( you would make my dreams come true thank u Pamela

Jim 'ill fix it. Hi jim can u fix it for me and my boyfriend to go in a limo to have a pampering session for a day like massages and other treatments and get done up to have dinner and spend the night in the resort. Were building a house and can't afford to go on holidays this year so this one day and night would really fix it for us. Thank u Pamela

Ha ha crazy i wouldn do that but if jim could fix my mam help her get a make over she is so down and hates lookin at her self she has no confidence atal and it eats me up in side to see her this way please please please help me jim and niamh it wud be a dream come tru x x cindy ballymun x x

Can jim fix it4me and girlfriend 2go+ see liverpool 'v' chelsea in anfield at the 11th august it will b her 1st game thanks..

Getting married next year and would love to do it in croke park. Please Jim fix it please

jim n niamh hi its ur num 1 fan x cindy from ballymun .can jim fix suim 4 me i really would love to go to a Dubs match and streak ha ha can he fix this ha ha love you guys x x

Jim can u fix it for me, all i want is to deliver a pizza in a ferrari.Thanks Trev

Jim can U FIX it 4me 2Get 1 of The Simpsons displays in the Cinema at the moment, i tried (unsuccessfully) im the BIGGEST Simpsons collector in Ireland & need 1

Jim can you fix my mate up with a sheep hes an Offly fan up for the weekend and cant find any in Dublin.