Friday, June 29, 2007

TODAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE WORST LINES YOU'VE USED TO BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE!















This wasn't really a break up cause i only met the girl once but she wanted to meet up again and i didn't so i told her she looked like me sister and it felt weird

I told a girl i was gay once the get away from her. I told her i went with her ta stop my parents thinkin i was gay. I met her in a bar about 6 months later i was with a girl and she told her in the toilet i was gay. From nigel.

Me worse ever break up line was. Even me ma said you were to good for me. And wat was worse was the girl agreed

Oh the best way to finish up with some1 is too get caught doing the dirt end off you get blanked never to be seen again happy days just make sure your not in the area when she finds out and that all your clothes are in a safe place

My friend was told, years ago by a well known businessman....its not me its u.! It was michael o leary, before anyone knew him. But u guys prob cant say on air. Cheers. Susie.

Brought my 5 year old nephew up to my girlfriend and got him to call me daddy and said i wanted to get back with his mother she was heart broken but it worked ........ Ash .....

I work as a plumber and told her straight out its over flo

I texted a girl to break up and when she replyed why, i texted back cause ur a physco

I jst told a girl d usual one tat i jst wantd 2b on my own n its nt her.then she folowd me 1nite n cn me wit a girl so she chasd me alover dublin n her car til i broke a red lite n hid n a carpark,shes a garda nw so im stil hidingI jst told a girl d usual one tat i jst wantd 2b on my own n its nt her.then she folowd me 1nite n cn me wit a girl so she chasd me alover dublin n her car til i broke a red lite n hid n a carpark,shes a garda nw so im stil hiding

I told a girl once that i was breaking up with her before she broke it off with me she said why would i break it of with you i said ask your sister

I sang d song 'its over' by kurupt in front of every1

Breaking up with jodi marsh, im sorry i just cant stand the taste of silacone, mick k

I asked you to call my girlfriend wake hes up and brake up cos she cheated on me. She doesnt deserve a respectful brake up

An ex told me we had to break up because I analysed things too much. What did he expect. . . . I'm a woman

Just tell her two feck of ya weirdo u in bits the tide wouldnt take u out shay

Brought her 2 see 10 things i hate about you then dropped her home n gave her the bad news ha ha. Tony

I no a guy dat he got his friends 2 pretend he died and brought her to somone elses funeral and she wouldn go in because she killed his ma because she would of killed her because she hated her and he got away wit it she believed dem she was a Weirdo . Jonny artane

Tried 2 break up with an old girlfriend heaps of times but she wud not hear of it so final straw was i snogged her sister and she forgave me..So i went 2 australia for a year and didnt tell her..Tom