Wednesday, June 27, 2007

TODAY WE WERE ASKING YOU TO TEXT IN THE MOST ANNOYING DRIVING HABITS. HERE'S SOME OF THEM. FOR THE TOP 5 CHECK OUT TOMMORROW'S HERALD AM!!






















D worst habit of dublin drivers is when they (patticularly d older folk) pull out in front of u really fast and then crawl down d road!dat makes me tres angry!

Not staying in the left hand side of roundabout when taking 2nd exit.

It wrecks my head wen gobshites drive around in der convertibles wen its not even nice out. I always put my window washers on and drench dem. James

People who park in wheelchair spaces and dont need them

My biggest pain is drivers not knowing the rules of a roundabout and general road rule - GIVE WAY TO THE RIGHT!!

I hate the woman that do there makeup while driving

My mother turns in2 shrek when people don't use there indicater on a roumdabout:-)nicky ballybrack

Ex-bloody-actly that drive's me potty, I bet the parents have their seat belts on, And They'll be the first one's crying.. MY CHILD.. MY CHILD.. From Sinead

I hate when your driving down the rode and a boy racer come wit their big exhaust pipe. I also hate when they dont indacate goin around the round about. Love fm 1 o4

I hate when ya stuck in traffic and someone come down the bus lane 2 skip the the traffic jam and the car in front of u lets them in

Im from the country and live in dublin.Dublin drivers do my nut in when they dont acknowledge an act of kindness,like if u let them out of a space or into a lane and they dont even have the manners to raise their hand to say thanks.Or the prats who fly down the bus lane at rush hour while the rest of us obey the rules and stay in the queue.Usually done by sleepy lookin over weight construction dickheads in vans who couldn't be bothered to get up on time.

Drivers at traffic lights who beep their horns a nano second after the light turns green! From emma

I hate slow drivers and i always have them in front of me even now as i text

What about STAYIN in d outside lane on a dual carriage way and motorway

When drivers drive to slow in the fast lane of the motorway

Hi Jim and Niamh, I hate when people give you the royal wave like they're the queen after they've just done something completely idiotic, nearly causing a five car pile up. Aoife.

Idiots staying on the overtaking lane on dual carraige ways. Mark