Monday, June 25, 2007

TODAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE FAMOUS NAMES. HERE'S SOME OF THE BEST ONES!!!

Mine is james browne

Next door neighbour is called michael collins!

My name is old style sort of famous!its ray lynam as in ray lynam and the hillbillies!from omagh but workin in dublin

I used to work with a girl called carrie grant

I share my name with paul byrne from tv3 news woohoo

My name is Paul McGrath. Is that famous enough?

There's a fella up the road from me called Kirk Douglas.

There is a bloke that works wit me called kirk douglas.honestly.

Kerry King (slayer)

John barnes

My sisters name is Rachel Hunter And she's determined she's NEVER changing her name

My brother in law is called Jimmy Carr

I went out with a girl from ballyfermot called gene Kelly

My friends name is michael york after the actor.

I work with a bloke called kenny roggers

Theses a guy that lives around the corner from me in castleknock his name is colm farrell and he is not the actor

J.lo but its bloke

My brother name is liam brady

I work with a woman called pat Kenny

I work with nick leeson and hes English

My friends son is dean martin..

My 7 yr old son is Callum Best, and no i didnt name hm after hm. Denise Best, Firhouse.