Thursday, June 28, 2007

TODAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT COVERS THAT ARE BETTER THAN THE ORIGINALS!

Thin lizzy whiskey in the jar better than the dubliners

Steelers wheel version of stuck in the middle with you is better than the orig . Noel

Nirvanas cover of the man who sold the world

Arctic monkeys did a live cover of girls aloud song 'love machine' in a radio interview. its a million times better than the original! Sarah. Leixlip

Metallica whiskey in the jar

Live and let die..gun's and rose's...much better than original...alan

Dave mattew's band bitch's ain't so cover

All along the watch tower a bob dylan song originally. Oasis doin my generation is brilliant live. Eoin

The coronas-my love and i get by with a lil help 4m my friends-joe cocker..4m cathy in rathfarnham

Angey. By aslan. 4m stephen. Cabra.

David Grays Say Hello Wave Goodbye By Soft Cell. Lorraine

Green day working class hero the john lennon song any chance u could play it.

Prince song kiss sung by tom jones it was ok but not as good as prince also anyone who murders any Elvis song THE KING

My fav cover, feel like a bit of traitor but I'll tell the truth... Its la corona's my love, cover of jt. I'm so ashamed i can't even his full name but he is my love! Julie

Ub4os version of "cant help fallin love"s better dan elvis version paddy in blessington

original version.

Oasis do i am the walrus better than the beatles, pat

Big country tracks of my tears

Travis covering hit me baby one more time